[Tango-L] How to Tango

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Wed Jan 17 16:46:07 EST 2007

That is mysterious Igor.   *My* screen is extremely readable.    The
text is mostly white already, with some sections being cream or
yellow...  All on a dark brown background.., so the contrast can't be
improved by very much.

You might try View>Text Size>'Larger' (than whatever it is already.)

I tried print preview and it makes the background white, but sort of
fades the yellow and cream text.   Still readable thought...

'Highlighting' the text also makes the background white and the text
stays darker.   At least on my screen.

I think the text size might be the best answer...  Can you tell me if
it works.    I would like to know that everyone *can* in fact read the
stuff..   <g>

Many thanks...

Floyd