[Tango-L] Milingueros celebrate birthdays in January

Janis Kenyon Jantango at feedback.net.ar
Fri Jan 5 16:19:26 EST 2007

Jose Luis Aceto - January 12, 1935 -- 72
He's not dancing these days, but Pichi passes time in the milongas with
friends while preparing to have a major surgery.  He still manages to smile
with terrible back pain that inhibits his walking.  I will never forget the
night I waited hours for an invitation to dance with him.  It was worth the
wait.

Mario Calarota -- January 14, 1937 -- 70
Mario used to dance regularly on Fridays in Club Gricel, but no more.  He's
visiting his son and grandchild in Miami this month.  Maybe he'll have time
to visit a milonga there.