[Tango-L] Milongueros celebrate birthdays in March

Janis Kenyon Jantango at feedback.net.ar
Wed Feb 28 22:56:07 EST 2007

Ruben Harymbat -- March 1, 1939 -- 68
He has been an organizer of milongas in Italia Unita, Salon Nuevo Argentino,
Lo de Celia, and Centro Region Leonesa.  You'll find him dancing at Plaza
Bohemia and Leonesa and sometimes at Glorias Argentina with his wife Haydee.

Roberto Angel Pujol -- March 2, 1938 -- 69
They don't get much better than Roberto when it comes to dancing creatively
or differently to each orchestra.  He is one of a handful of milongueros who
teach.  He's a regular at Lo de Celia.

Antonio Pisano -- March 12, 1931 -- 76
I first saw Tonino dancing in Club Almagro and on Saturday nights in Club
Juvenil.  He has a daughter living in Michigan.

Ricardo Suarez -- March 14, 1924 -- 83
He keeps going, and going, and going, thanks to tango.  He's a regular at Lo
de Celia on Sunday nights where he dances every tanda of milonga.

Mario Papasaba -- March 16, 1936 -- 71
He tells me, I'm not a milonguero, I'm a dancer.  Whatever you call him, his
embrace is wonderful.

Carlos Alberto Rodriguez -- March 28, 1936 -- 71
He and Nelida were a hit in the Miami milongas a few months ago.