[Tango-L] Dancers make music when they dance

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Wed Feb 28 14:27:43 EST 2007

AJ:
"..I prefer more than an audience of one but, hey I am
not so egomaniacal as to only care about my own satisfaction. I prefer to
perform music to entertain as much if not for more than my own satisfaction
and then there's the fact that when I perform music I can make people happy,
heal them, provide an enlightening experience, make them cry, smile, laugh,
remember a lost love, falling in love, etc., etc."

Igor:
Yes, but can you make them dance !
When I perform my "music" in my dance, my partner - dances.