[Tango-L] Amusing incident

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue Feb 27 20:11:07 EST 2007

I travelled to NY last Saturday for a milonga. (Going to NY is treat I give myself.) I was sitting in a chair against the wall with my feet under the chair so as not to trip anybody. However, my legs hang over the chair. An idiot led a woman right into my legs. Instead of realizing there was an obstruction, pushed her harder and harder into my legs. (I had no room to move my legs, especially with my feet under the chair.) He finally realized the problem and grumbled that I was in the way. I guess next time, I'll bring spider web, the type that Spiderman uses, and hang from the ceiling, out of everybody's way.

Michael
I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango