[Tango-L] "Alternative" Music....

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Tue Feb 27 06:02:58 EST 2007

Darrell Sanchez wrote:
> 	I have observed just the opposite.

And I have observed both  - good dancers with the connection which
you should strive for in "classical" Argentine tango, but dancing
to something new, and dancers that can't seem to fathom how Argentine
tango works and then try "something else" to avoid having to learn
things alien to them.

No prizes for guessing which is more enjoyable to look at (let alone to be).

Alexis Cousein                                  al at sgi.com
Senior Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect     SGI/Silicon Graphics
--
<If I have seen further, it is by standing on reference manuals>