[Tango-L] "Alternative" Music....

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Fri Feb 23 20:11:41 EST 2007

Huck, you are not careful. You shouldn't call people names !
See? Now you are what you always hated to be "Rose-in-the-teeth".

( A propaganda method N 345 - "Assign a property to a subject this subject
does not posses and they blame the subject for that." )

I know, I know, Kat just wanted to point out that Huck is "not right".

How  about "I-Am-Another-Piazzolla" for the Alternatives?

Igor Polk

--- Huck Kennedy <huck at eninet.eas.asu.edu> wrote:

>      How about Teeny Bopper To Twenty-Something (And
> TBTTS Wannabees) Tucked Out Shirt Over Cargo Pants
> And
> Resoled Converse Sneakers Dancing?

Ooh, does that mean we can start alternately calling
pure Argentine Tango "Slicked-Back-Hair,
Rose-in-the-Teeth, Pretentious Windbag Dancing?"