[Tango-L] FW: Tango-L Digest, Vol 11, Issue 3

Alex alex at tangofuego.us
Sun Feb 4 13:58:49 EST 2007

Re: Tango styled lyrics in English/American songs...

There is a song by "The Mavericks" called "Every little thing about you"
It is also danceable as a Nuevo song...and the lyrics are great...great
song...always a multiple request when I DJ our milongas...

Twenty days
Twenty lonely nights gone by
A million reasons left to cry
Things go wrong
Only memories remain
Now you're gone and things have changed
People always wanna know
Why it is I miss you so
The truth is I don't even know
Every little thing about you
Makes it hard to live without you
I don't want to think about you
When I try then I can tell the way I feel about you
I know I'll be alright without you
In time I will forget about you
But I'm still missing every little thing about you
Better days as life goes on
Time will heal and make me strong
People still they wanna know
Why it is I miss you so
The truth is I may never know
Every little thing about you
Makes it hard to live without you
I don't want to think about you
And when I try I can tell the way I feel about you
I know I'll be alright without you
In time I will forget about you
But I'm still missing every little thing about you
Every little thing
Every little thing
Every little thing
Every little thing
Every little thing
I can't stop thinking about you baby
Oh no

Interested parties can email me and I can tell them how to get the mp3
file...the recording was live and is out of production.....

Alex

Message: 2