[Tango-L] Tango Blogs ?

Mr tobias conradi tobias_conradi at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 1 19:40:35 EST 2007

>I'd appreciate it if someone had the energy to
>create a website with the links to articles people have put
>on their website (Jennifer Bratt, Christine Denniston,
>Jackie Wong, Robert Hauk. etc.)

A website is running, only editors are needed.

maybe log in at http://wiki.tango.info

create
a page for one topic and just add some links. Others then can add their
links. We could work together in organizing content. Similiar to
wikipedia but only for tango and allowing content that Wikipedia does not want in that detail.

http://wiki.tango.info/mul - a multilingual tango info wiki, official start will be 2007-03-01

best regards
Tobias

--