[Tango-L] Tango Blogs ?

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 17:37:44 EST 2007

Good luck, Miles.

Personally, I'd appreciate it if someone had the energy to
create a website with the links to articles people have put
on their website (Jennifer Bratt, Christine Denniston,
Jackie Wong, Robert Hauk. etc.).  I find these articles to
be better thought out than blogs, and if I am searching for
something specific, much easier to sort through.

Trini

--- m i l e s <miles at tangobliss.com> wrote:

> John
>
> Thanks for those links.
>
> And to anyone else that's looked at my blog (thanks, the
> commenting
> system is now functional)...
>
> Here's what Im trying to collate and the reason I ask....
>
> I'd like to put together a compendium of blogs, podcasts,
> and video
> instruction as a companion to several web resources out
> there....
>
> I see that there's a wealthspring of personal experience
> and what not
> that is expressed in digital form...and I'd like to
> create a
> clearinghouse for that experience...not a singular
> repository to be
> certain but at least take a stab at the effort and if its
> successful
> others may find another way to collate, categorize,
> create different
> data views....etc.
>
> M i l e s.

> TANGOBLISS - - -  BUILDING TANGO WEBSITES FOR TANGO
> TEACHERS

> M i l e s
> info at tangobliss.com
> MagicMiles Software                         (415) 686 -
> 6164
> http://www.tangobliss.com/        AIM/Yahoo/MSN:
> magikmiles

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://patangos.home.comcast.net/