[Tango-L] Need names of great but inexpensive tango teachers in Buenos Aires!

Suzanne H suzgin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 17:22:05 EST 2007

Hello Tango-L:

I am leaving very soon to B.A., Feb.5 and desperately
need names and addresses for great tango teachers
(intermediate level) for private lessons.

I know the top name teachers but they are getting top
prices in B.A. as well.

If anyone knows of good teachers, for private lessons,
would so appreciate this information.

Someone once mentioned to me of a school where private
lessons with very good teachers run around $10-15 US.
I don't know where this is or if this is still the
case, but if so, PLEASE ADVISE ASAP.
Thanks so much.

tanguera