[Tango-L] The Suggested Lead/ Visual cues

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 20:07:52 EST 2007

--- Tango For Her <tangopeer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I NEVER ENCOURAGED ANYONE TO USE VISUAL CUES.  Do the
> exercise in close embrace with your eyes closed!

And what is so wrong with using visual cues?  It's still
one of the 5 senses.  I see it as a useful tool until the
sense of touch or kinethetics is further developed.  To me,
cutting off part of your body to learn this dance doesn't
make much sense.

Trini de Pittsburgh

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/