[Tango-L] Keep away!

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Fri Dec 28 00:18:36 EST 2007

Hmm.. Interesting. Igor, I believe your getting nervous.
The reasons you write about are very real and illusion.
However there is a veil between you and your Follow.
Igor: For you, who is on the other side of the veil.

But primary and utmost. Never forget this is a nice, simple, fun, social
dance.

For me this next year, I've asked for a partner. Looking forward to some
very, very nice dances along the way with beautiful Follows. Ladies, I
expect nothing more than your presence, sharp elegance and refinement, to be
who each of you are, at that moment during the tanda and dance.

Now who want to expound on the virtues of Osvaldo Fresedo. His music is
great and rocks!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite songs "Siempre Es Carnaval"

-----Original Message-----
From: tango-l-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:tango-l-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Igor Polk
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:02 PM
To: tango-l at mit.edu
Subject: [Tango-L] Keep away!

This has nothing to do with dancing.

And it is better to make a clear distinction.

A dancer like to dance. Everything else is irrelevant.

Igor Polk.

1. they embrace you with tenderness
2. you can feel their heart beating
3. you can feel them breathing
4. they are warm
5. if you do something inventive or particularly musical you get a small
smile or sometimes a sigh
6. the smell of them when you are both working hard and you both start to
sweat
7. the way they hold you for a moment after a beautiful dance before they
release you and step away