[Tango-L] Keep away!

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Thu Dec 27 23:48:44 EST 2007

I read about the "splitter personality" in sex, I didn't know there are also
splitter-types on the dance floor...
You know, split things into "here are feelings" and "there is what we are
doing right now, which is...", well, something bad in case of sex, and in
case of dance, what would it be, Igor, without feelings? No tenderness, no
listening to your partner's heart beat or their breathing, no warmth, no
smile... are you into tango as an alternative to going to the gym, maybe?
Dance as some kind of sport? A woman as an alternative to a, ahem, dumbbell?