[Tango-L] dancing with a broom

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Thu Dec 27 10:06:59 EST 2007

> In your inventory of poetic imagery you seem to have forgotten the broom:

yes, and dancing with a broom is the only thing that has actually been done
successfully, IMO, you can see the performance in one of the CITTA videos.
Two brooms actually, and they look more elegant in the hands of this
tanguero than quite a few women I have seen...They follow perfectly too.
Now, I do not recommend exchanging your "follow" for a couple of brooms but
if you used them to practise enough at home to reach the skill of this
master, it might improve things at the milongas considerably...; )