[Tango-L] The Suggested Lead

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 18:46:46 EST 2007

Sorry, Igor.  I did not mean to suggest that either you or
TFH were responding with the woman as an object.  I was
just a little disturbed that TFH offered a very nice
exercise that could be useful to the newbies on this list.
However, the responses could muddle it up for the newbies
instead of making it clearer and helpful to them.

If I am misreading the spirit/intention of some of the
posts, my apologies to the posters.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- Igor Polk <ipolk at virtuar.com> wrote:

> To Trini
>
> I did not say that. That was Tango For Her.
> Please, be careful with quotations.
>
> Besides, if you not like thinking about a woman like an
> object,
> would it be better for you to think about her like a
> subject? ;)
>
> Aha, Sharna Fabiano used painting and cars as metaphors,
> I'll check it out
> for the brainstorming..
>
> Igor Polk.

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/