[Tango-L] Meet in the Middle 08

Karen Whitesell kglass02 at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 25 14:11:46 EST 2007

Dear Friends of Meet in the Middle, Mt Vernon, MO

I am writing on Christmas Day, a fitting day to be celebrating births.  Next summer (June) my family will be celebrating the birth of twins, a boy and a girl.  For this reason, grandma will be wanting to do a lot of babysitting, and not any time for Meet in the Middle 08.

This will be very sad for me for the last 4 years have been so much fun.  But very glad to give my time to my two daughters.  One, Dana, having the babies, and the other, Angie, and her husband, Jeremy, furnishing the fertilized eggs.

(You knew my mind was on fertility when I created the tango art glass.)

But I'm not giving up on tango, just had a good fix in Buenos Aires.  That will have to do me till the next Meet in the Middle, the closest thing to the real thing you'll find...

Maybe I can plan something smaller, something I won't have to put away the glass shop...but, it's the hiring, promoting and planning that takes the time. And right now, time is what I can give next summer.

Amazing, that miracles of birth are still happening. May you and your family experience more of life's little miracles, no matter how big or small.

Thanks again, for your past support,

Karen