[Tango-L] Call the police! The "Insult Bullies" are here!

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 23:01:53 EST 2007

Wow TFH, I am suprised that you thought my response was
directed at you. From your various postings, I have
believed that you have in fact experienced the sort of
synergy I describe. The parragraph that you find so
personally insulting is in fact intended to refute the
assertion that "This dance is a monologue, like it or not,
adorned by some additions from the follower." That's why I
quoted that part of someone else's (not your) post. Unless
you agree with the dance as monologue assertion, I don't
see any way to connect my comments to you or your posts.

Likewise, my comments about tools and their limits were not
directed toward you. The wording of your original post
could have been interpreted as objectifying women, but you
quickly clarified that you were describing visualization
execises. To me at least, that was sufficient explanation.
But the thread wandered into a wierd battle of the sexes
direction. While you have made it clear that it was not
your intention to objectify women, it is also clear from
some of the responses that some men do so, or at least that
many women feel objectified. Again, unless you consider
women to be merely tools, I don't see any way to connect my
comments to you or your posts.

TFH, and anyone else who feels insulted by my ideas,
please, reread the post before flying into a rage. Maybe
it's not about you at all.

Sean

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/