[Tango-L] If this was day one of your study of Tango..

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Dec 20 12:09:46 EST 2007

Clever guy. Most people think they're saving money by taking lessons with a partner - not true. With a couple, a teacher will demonstrate
whatever he's teaching with the woman and then with the man; the couple will then try it together [this time is pretty much wasted]. If
you're alone, you get to dance with the teacher for the full duration of the lesson, which is why you're paying for a private lesson. If a
couple take one private lesson each, separately, they'll learn far more than by taking two private lessons together. Of course, teachers
love to teach couples - way less work.

Keith, HK

On Fri Dec 21  0:02 , Tango For Her  sent: