[Tango-L] Don't blame the follower.

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 15:27:19 EST 2007

I'm curios as to why there are so many discussions on the proper method of executing a Tango movement and yet I don't see such contention and detail regarding any of the movements in the Milonga (song/dance).
Why is not as much attention/discussion given the moves in the Milonga as is given in the Tango. Does the dance not require as much 'expertise' as the Tango dance? Does no one seem to care that much or is it just somehow beyond the pale of detailed discussion?
 Many thanks for considering this question because it does leave me wondering.  Sincerely,  Mario