[Tango-L] Don't blame your follower

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 13:49:14 EST 2007

Cool!  All women are different!  And, there's no definition that says that I am right!  Sooooo, try the exercise and don't tell her!  :o)

  Oh, and if she says anything about your dancing after that, let us know!

  Is this how they made "Days of Our Lives"?  ;o)

Alexis Cousein <al at sgi.com> wrote:
  Tango For Her wrote:
> 1. If you are so sure your partner would walk away from you if
> you meantioned thinking of the floor as a canvas and her as a brush,
> how about taking on a little homework and ask her!

> We would love to hear alot of opinions on this.

I asked my regular dance partner an opinion. The comment was:
"is this guy for real"? For the sake of argument, I answered
yes, and she burst out in laughter.

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Senior Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect SGI/Silicon Graphics