[Tango-L] Boleo & Contra-boleo

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sun Dec 16 12:06:06 EST 2007

Doug,

A Boleo with a leg that goes nowhere - that is confusing, as is your general
description of a Boleo. In a Boleo the woman's foot will change direction. A
Back Boleo will start in a Back Cross and end in a Front Cross - the opposite
for a Front Boleo.

For a woman's footwork in High Boleos, check out this YouTube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdUpCPUJkR8&feature=PlayList&p=48B72A2BE938B1B3&index=26

Keith, HK

On Mon Dec 17  0:37 ,  sent: