[Tango-L] Musicality quotient P.S.

meaning of life kushi_bushi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:54:16 EST 2007

tom

that is an great observation and a really beautiful way to perceive the dance. i like it.

on the practical side, since it would be impossible to balance and move if you were to move from someone elses center might it be beter described "to move from the combined center of the fussion between your body and hers". i think that this is how i dance with my wife, we both have our own center, but combine and move from our fused centers. and i am sure from some of the practice that we do, that when we both agree where that is that we are "on" (NIRVANA)

and of course, it is all about her, was there a question?

The Tangonista
Sponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)
NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music