[Tango-L] Buenos Aires Mystery Tree

Alberto Gesualdi clambat2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 5 09:40:05 EST 2007

Rose, this is one of the things that could happen, not only in Salon Canning. The eye contact for dancing is not a general guideline, men could tap you in the shoulder from behind, or rather come in front of you and invited to dance.

If you like mysteries, I hope you have noticed there is a tree growing out through a window, two houses nearby salon canning . This tree seems to be left on his own when the owner died ( a priest that have the church in front of this house , also closed)

that is a mystery, how the tree could manage to find the light and grow as big as it is now . It has been used for an advertising spot of soft drink

warm regards
alberto