[Tango-L] Spanish tango books

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 13:36:04 EST 2007

My favorites tango books in spanish come as  a two volume set...
/Inventario del Tango/ by Horacio Ferrer and Oscar Del Priore, covering
the period from 1849 thru 1998.
Ferrer & Del Priore are maestro's in their own right and these volumes I
find invaluable, especially if you are interested in the music.
published by the Fondo Nacional de Las Artes. Loads of fantastic photos,
lyrics, important dates, anecdotes...a treasure...
Ilene