[Tango-L] Flames on Tango-L

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Sat Dec 1 08:54:39 EST 2007

thank you, Sharukh. Yours was the first posting in a while that I paid close
attention to and it gives me hope that I might start reading things here
more closely again, instead of vaguely, tiredly browsing and deleting most
of it. One of your choices I did not agree with as I had been close to
writing the same thing at the time, but the rest are very good exemples.