[Tango-L] NAE - Tango Classes on the UWS starting Sept 8!!! (NYC)

Santiago Steele santiagosteele at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 12:21:04 EDT 2007

Dear Tango Friends,
Beginning Saturday, September 8, I will be teaching a group class and hosting a
Guided Practice session at RG Studios, located at 131 W72nd Street between Amsterdam
and Columbus in Manhattan.

This is a great space that can easily accommodate 20-30 people, and is near 1/2/3/B/C
trains, as well as the Central Park Milonga. Here is the schedule:

5PM-6PM - Beginner/Adv Beginner - $12

6PM-7:30/8PM - Guided Practica - $5 (there will be something taught)

No advanced registration is required - just show up!

Also, starting this Fall, I will be hosting a drop-in Beginner Class Wednesdays
at Columbus 72 nightclub, stay tuned for news!

And, as always, I'm available for private classes at this same location by request.

I hope to see you soon, and have a great Labor Day holiday if you are planning one!
(**pssst: forward this message!)

Regards,
Santiago Steele
917-686-2023