[Tango-L] Expanding social dancing to exhibition level?

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sun Aug 26 12:00:34 EDT 2007

OK, I give up - Chris, if you don't want to listen or hear, or understand - then you won't.
I've wasted enough time on you and I suspect Manuel feels the same way.

Just one last word - I've never mentioned prescribed sequences - only one - the Giro. And it's one that
everyone in Tango understands - except you and possibly a handful of others.

And one more word - I would really love to see you leading a complicated Giro - for example, with a few
double-times and a few Sacadas, maybe including a Barrida or a Planeo. And all the time you're leading
front cross, opening. back cross, opening, front cross, etc etc. But I suspect I've gone way beyond your level.

And one more word - yes, the man leads each and every step of the Giro. But the lead for the Giro is the
same regardless of which step is being made, because the woman knows the next step of a Giro. That's what
I mean, but I suspect you already knew that.

OK, that's my last word.

Keith, HK

 On Sun Aug 26 19:07 , "Chris, UK"  sent: