[Tango-L] Leading Cross

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Fri Aug 24 16:06:57 EDT 2007

Huck,

I agree that it's rare to walk outside partner's left side in anything other than crossed feet, but, so what?

When I walk a woman to the cross, i.e. outside partner right side, I'm also usually in crossed feet, but I don't block the cross.
I merely keep my right foot to the left to permit the cross.

Keith, HK

 On Sat Aug 25  2:57 , Huck Kennedy  sent: