[Tango-L] Watch it!

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 11:24:19 EDT 2007

I told Igor I thought it was the Peabody, too.  I have
seen it demonstrated in a vintage dance survey and it
sounds like the dance described here:

http://www.streetswing.com/histmain/z3pbody.htm

So, do you suppose the panzas of the milongueros were
the reason for the cross?  ;-)

Nancy

http://shopping.yahoo.se/c-100015813-bredband.html?partnerId=96914325

> Cherie