[Tango-L] dance ezine

Tony tony at oakebooks.com
Sat Aug 18 07:26:58 EDT 2007

Hi All!

Quick intro -

I'm Tony, and a tanguero since a year past Easter.... now dancing
several nights a week, and gradually getting the hang of it! One thing
that's drawn me into the tango scene is the social aspect - I have to
say, the people I've met through dance have been some of the nicest folk
I've met.

I'd like to tell you about a project I'm working on - an ezine on dance,
which will be free and released fairly soon - I'm currently seeking
articles, event listings, link swaps and of course subscribers. If
you're interested to know more, please check out
www.oakebooks.com/ezines/index.php?ezineId=3

Hope this is of interest to you and apologies if you've already seen
this on another list. If you like what you see please feel free to hit
the subscribe button for notification of when it's out as I don't plan
to bring this up here again. Also, anyone running classes or events -
please check out the listings page.

Anyway, good to e-meet you all and is there anyone else here living in
Oxford, UK? Maybe see you at a milonga!

Take care,

Tony