[Tango-L] Videos of milongueros being sold in the USA

Janis Kenyon Jantango at feedback.net.ar
Sat Aug 11 13:38:09 EDT 2007

I received this email a few days ago:

My partner bought a tango video at a tango festival from a man in the U.S.
who filmed old milongueros in the milongas.  It was very expensive, and not
good quality but he likes it because it is genuine tango, not performing
tango.  But it doesn't have ways to contact anyone.  It doesn't identify who
anyone is.  But someone told him one of them dancing in a milonga was Pedro
Sanchez.  My question is: can you help us contact him or maybe some of the
other milongueros in this to get classes or just to see them where they
dance?  My partner is crazy about them.>>

This should be a big seller now that the milongueros are dying off, and
people are finally interested in them.