[Tango-L] Simple rule of tango competition.

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Mon Aug 6 19:39:57 EDT 2007

Objective tango competition is possible.

Say we have 10 participants.
5 men and 5 women.

They dance 5 ( 5?) dances changing partners.

Then they put marks ( anonymously ) to judge their partners.

A man and a woman collecting most marks win.

Well, that is how it comes in life anyway. Only no marks is needed. We do
not need them. We know ourselves who is the best dancer for each of us.
The only purpose of the competition from my point of view is to show to
beginners and reporters who is the best dancer ( and as it might be
therefore, teacher )

Igor Polk