[Tango-L] tangoprofessionals.org: Sex, laws, and tango teachers

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Apr 24 01:50:32 EDT 2007

If this 'fellow professional' molested a student during a private tango lesson,
he deserves all the kicking he gets. One of my current private students is a
15-year old girl - you can imagine how careful I am. But all it needs is one
bad apple to give tango instructors a bad name. The problem is that gossip and
rumours can destroy the career of someone who might be innocent.

Keith, HK

On Tue Apr 24  8:33 , "Chris, UK"  sent: