[Tango-L] Paiva vs El Indio

Barbara Garvey barbara at tangobar-productions.com
Mon Apr 23 17:31:40 EDT 2007

If Listeros are interested in the "best" of YouTube tango, these are not
even close. Damian's Dad Orlando Paiva WAS as close to perfection in
tango salon technique as I've ever seen, personifying elegance and
tenderness and care for his partner. I think there is only one video of
him on YouTube, not the best presentation.
Other opinions of the best of YouTube tango??
Barbara in Vallarta

Good examples of the opposite: