[Tango-L] let me be the first to say,Chicago was the best

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 22:53:33 EDT 2007

My thanks and kudos go out to Ray Barbosa and Marco
for putting on one of the best organized, Best instructors, Best weather,
Best Milonga shows, Best Everything. the weekend was Absolutely flawless.

For those who weren't there Tete and Silva were the big Stars of the show.
People can far and wide to see this icon. This prodigy. But I honestly have to
say
Oscar and Mary ann Casas stole the show. Here is the new kid on the block who
a lot of people didn't know anything about. But Oscar knocked their socks
off. Plain and simple. Oscars techniques really made tango a whole lot simpler
for those learning.

At the show on Saturday night Tete and Silva danced their best, getting
standing ovations from all. But everyone was amassed when Oscar and Mary ann did
their milonga Traspie. You will just have to wait to see it on Youtube for your
own critic of it. The words to describe their dance are not in my vocabulary
and I would have to invent new words to do the job. Maxi Guzman and Milva
Bernardi was also suburb and taught very well. Their classes were always well
attended.

What also made the festival great is that there were also classes in where
Ernest Williams taught Canyengue, and Daniel Noce and Ramon Nita taught
Chacarera for those people who wanted to attend.
There were great DJs that made the milongas special
Saturday was Silva
Friday Robert Hauk really did a wonderful job, plus Somer Surgit, and
Christopher Everett
And on Friday night we had live music from Alma de Tango Quartet.
Absolutely all the bases were covered.

Joanne and I were given the finest welcome from everyone there who we danced
with and who we taught in the beginner classes we taught. I also felt the Ray
did a great job making the beginner classes free to any one who wanted to try
the tango to help build the community in Chicago.

Great Job Ray Barbosa, and Marco

Now my plug
Oscar and Mary ann really knocked their socks off in Chicago.
Now you have a second chance to see them in Cleveland this week.
They will be here from April 25 through April 30
Please go to   <A HREF="www.tangocleveland.com">tangocleveland</A>
for more information. <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR>
See what's free at http://www.aol.com.</HTML>