[Tango-L] New videos at our site

Marisa Holmes mariholmes at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 12:50:05 EDT 2007

I am interested to know more about the reasons behind
the embrace you are using, particularly the way
Melina's left arm falls.  Reviewing the videos on the
website, it seems like you used to reach far across
Detlef's back up high, extending at the farthest just
about to his left armpit.  The recent videos show your
left arm falling nearly vertically down his back so
your hand ends up somewhere around his right kidney
(sorry for all the anatomy).  It is striking because
it is unusual.  Are you working on accomplishing
something in particular?

Thanks,
Marisa

--- Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel <tango at tangodesalon.de>