[Tango-L] Can somebody shed some light on the subject

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Tue Apr 3 21:08:44 EDT 2007

A monk slowly walks by in the isle between the front row and the stage,
sipping on mate.
Stops mid way in the isle.
Looks up on stage, looks out in the isle.
Says out loud
"Bloody hell, there is a mess of the master on the floor!"
and continues walking.

Z~

-----Original Message-----
From: tango-l-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:tango-l-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Nina Pesochinsky
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:17 PM
To: tango-l at mit.edu
Subject: Re: [Tango-L] Can somebody shed some light on the subject

FINAL ACT, last scene:

"The Master begins to dance tango by himself, floating into the air,
pleased with his work and clearly in his own world.  His dancing
image begins to dim, sparkling, surreal...and finally bursts into a
million sparkling stars that twinkle and fade.

So-crates is left to enforce the e-mail curse on the tango pigs, who
completely ignore it, chewed up the rose-thorn twigs meant for the
So-crates, put on their dance shoes, winked at each other and ran off
to a milonga in Buenos Aires.

 From afar, bewildered Grasshopper So-crates sees an emerging,
floating dancing figure of Janis Kenyon, and asks her for the
punishment of reading her tomes that the Master had ordered.  She
laughs and says in a melodic voice, 'Dahr-ling!  All things of dance
are fleeting!"

The curtain falls.  The audience roars with excitement and applause.

The theater administration quickly puts up a sign at the box office
"No money will be given back to those who felt offended or did not
like the play.  Go home."

The audience exits through the lobby to the recorded Argentine tango
music.  People are engaged in lively conversations and they disappear
into the darkness of the street.  The lights in the theater
dim.  Everyone has left.  The place is quiet, still, a little
sad.  But the players know that there will be another play tomorrow
night..."

This concludes today's broadcast from The Blood of Tango Network.  Good
night!