[Tango-L] Can somebody shed some light on the subject

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Tue Apr 3 19:10:06 EDT 2007

Dani,

I am on my knees!  In rupture and gratitude!  Thank you, Master!  For
you have bestowed upon me the knowledge I could have never imagined!

But, Master, please forgive me!  I tricked you!  I am not
American!  My comments made you target these innocent, simple people,
and it is all my fault! (tears, crying, falling down in convulsions
of deep pain, several moments of sobbing follow)

(The speaker stands up, wipes the tears, turnes to the audience)
- Tango list!  Listen here!  Dani has spoken!  And don't you all
tango pigs deny his words or contradict him in any way!  He is a
Master, a true Master!  And he has spoken.  To us... the unworthy...

A curse shall befall upon you, non-sensical tango quasi-Shaolins, if
you disrespect the Master!  If you write one word to contradict him
on this list, or say one contradicting word about it to another
human, or even think some contradicting thought, all e-mail that
shall ever hit your computer will be from Him, the Master!  It is the
only way to make you see the light!

He has spoken....(said in thundering voice)  On you knees, Tango
Quasi-Shaolins! (the heavy red curtain falls to the wild applause of
the audience)

So-crates