[Tango-L] traveling to BsAs- Meet the mustand people

timmytango@aol.com timmytango at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 00:01:48 EDT 2007

When traveling to any city, country. Leave all your documents at the apartment and only take photo copies of you Drivers license, passport and even copies of you credit cards. Doing this paid off for me today.

I normally know not to look like a tourist, but today both my wife and I were taking photos in the plaza behind the opera house. There was a large bunch of pigeons being fed by one person there, and I tried not to upset the pigeons. But coming out the other side of the pigeons a man called out to us that the pigeons dropped all this poop on our backs. He was very helpful wiping off the pigeon poop, and at the same time he helped himself to my wallet. I found out by the police that these people are know as the pigeon people. They through the mustard based junk on you saying it's pigeon poop, and then steel you goodies. It really smelled bad to the point I wanted to vomit. I didn't notice my wallet was missing until I got home to clean my clothes and found my wallet was missing.
The only thing he got was one credit card and my drivers license. Also you can leave you wallet in your front pocket.

A little wiser
Timmy
normally in Cleveland but today in BsAs