[Tango-L] Tango Argentino Again in Buenos Aires

Antonio Cervila Junior junior at cervila.com
Fri Sep 29 06:03:38 EDT 2006

The Broadway show "Tango Argentino" , what started all the new tango fever back in the 80's is  back again. But only for one evening in Buenos Aires this Monday at the Gran REx Theatre.
I will be dancing again with Maria Nieves.
But before that I will be at Colon Theatre dancing with Mora Godoy and "La seleccion Nacional del Tango".
Hard work. Colon and Gran Rex at same night.
Regards
Junior Cervila
www.cervila.com<http://www.cervila.com/>
www.latindancecarnival.com<http://www.latindancecarnival.com/>