[Tango-L] Matters of Taste

Carole McCurdy carolemccurdy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 30 15:12:04 EST 2006

On these hotly debated matters of taste, I'll pipe up
and say:

When you go for parilla in Buenos Aires, by all means,
please try the mollejas (moe-zhay'-hahs), those
delightful sweetbreads that Martin was talking about.
I *think* they are the thymus gland and come from the
neck of the cow, but honestly I wouldn't care if they
were Patagonian penguin poop, they taste so divine.

Then go dance 'em off at whatever milonga makes you
feel most warm and welcome and comfortable. That's
where the dancing is best for you.

Carole