[Tango-L] Tango Related Stocking Stuffer

Jake Spatz (TangoDC.com) spatz at tangoDC.com
Sat Nov 25 17:44:28 EST 2006

Hi all,

Um, I've actually tried this wine. (The malbec, at least.) For the
price, it IS excellent. But the label is rather campy, and the "moving
legs" in the photo don't really match up to anything. Still, some
dancers are smitten by anything that smacks of tango, no matter how
silly it is, so I'm sure it'll become a gringo fave.

Nice gift anyway? Sure. It tastes good.

Jake Spatz
DC