[Tango-L] I'm thankful

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 21:13:55 EST 2006

First and for most, I'm very thankful for my wife Joanne and her family that
have taken me into their lives. Joanne is the best reason I keep going every
day. I'm thankful for having good health, and that I don't need any artificial
way of getting thru the day.  And that I still have the strength to go to work
everyday.
Thank God for putting tango in my life to see how beautiful life can really
be and the people in it. The joy and feelings I'm now able to feel and express
with others. And after 9 years of teaching the tango, it's this year that I
finally feel I'm now doing a decent job of translating tango to my students.
How wonderful it is to say I have seen, danced and become very close and
personal friends with maestros Nestor Ray, Carlos Gavito, and Ricardo Vidort.
(rest in piece guys) and to appreciate other great dancers who drive me to want to
dance better. For the way I dance now and express my feelings, special people
to me stand out. for that I'm grateful to Robert Hauk, Oscar Casas,
Christopher and Caroline, and many many more.
But I think the best thing I'm thankful for, because of tango the many close
friends I now have at home and around the world. The people who keep coming to
my classes and milonga each week, Jon & Merna, Bob, Bonnie, Andri & Noami,
and best of all Chandra. (if I left you name out, I'm sorry) For all this, I'm a
very wealthy man.
Happy Thanksgiving to All