[Tango-L] Killers - Bravo Sergio and Caroline - Encore

suecockrell@comcast.net suecockrell at comcast.net
Tue Nov 21 11:40:04 EST 2006

I'm new to learning to tango (6 months) and even newer to reading this list -
- learning tango is difficult.  And the more I understand where I should put
my attention (in both the learning process and in my dancing), the better.

Thank you so much Caroline for your well-written posts with their keen observations,
directness, honesty, lovingly stated.  That's what I learn from. Your posts have been wonderful. Please continue them.

and thank you Sergio for your equally straightforward, daring, engaging, well-spoken post.  I'm one of the ones
who stays silent when I could be speaking - thank you for providing me with an example that I might imitate on
other lists in similar recurring situations.

Susan

From: "Sergio Vandekier" <sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com>