[Tango-L] Killers

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 11:03:14 EST 2006

Caroline said :
                     "Point taken. I am going to return to my dancing and
enjoy the rest of my
vacation."

My interpretation of Keith note is that there are very few members in the
list that only open their mouth to show envy, anger and hostility to anyone
that writes any note of interest discouraging any interesting discussion.

Typical examples are recent notes written by Jake Spatz and Caroline Polack,
  which were answered with monosyllabic, critical, rather irrelevant,
discouraging comments despite of the fact that they are well written and
covered very relevant subjects.

The most interesting thing is that the ones that show their inferiority
complex by acting that way never make an intelligent contribution to the
list, they just wait in the shadows to jump out and spit their poison
destroying everything that they touch in their miserable lives including
their own.

Even worse, I speak out of my own experience, those elements drag you into
reacting with anger and hostility as well, emotional feelings that, at times
may be positive and that we all exhibit in our lives, but that should
appear in a forum like this one as infrequently as possible..

IMO the ones that remain silent when facing these elements are in some way
their accomplices.

Interesting people and interesting notes attract more people with similar
characteristics; the poor situation in which we find the list these days is
the result of the opposite, the ones that do not have anything to say
attracting their equal.

I would suggest that when you disagree with the concepts written in a note
refrain of directly criticizing the author of the note and proceed to give
your honest point of view in a cordial and kind form.
If you are not interested delete and let other members, that may be
interested, continue with the discussion or even better yet, after a while,
start a discussion of a subject that interests you.

I will do like Caroline go back to dancing and enjoy my vacation.

I am getting ready for my yearly trip to Argentina, I will return next May.
Have a good winter and good luck!.

Sergio