[Tango-L] Digital world

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 18:20:06 EST 2006

Hi Listeros,

Now that we're getting around to developing a new website,
I am curious if others who are as technically challenged as
we are have discovered easy ways to share photos and
videos.

Concerning photos, I want to upload various photos from 5
years of archives (but I'd feel guilty to ask my volunteer
webmaster to do it).  I heard Snapfish is an easy thing to
use.  Any other suggestions or does anyone have experience
with this?

With videos, I am not interested in using YouTube, but I am
interested in sharing videos with my regular students to
help them in their own study (e.g. how they look in a
practica or class).  Currently, a CD gets passed around,
but I'd like a more efficient solution but doesn't require
putting video on a webpage for the entire world to see.
One site that seems to offer a solution is
www.stashspace.com.  Does anyone know anything about it or
other options?

Thanks,
Trini

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://patangos.home.comcast.net/

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.
Get up to 5 free quotes.