[Tango-L] Now that I?m here in BsAs

Lois Donnay donnay at donnay.net
Mon Nov 13 11:37:58 EST 2006

I wish I could give more information, but I don't have much. He did say that
it didn't matter what the person's age was. He had one dance which was very
nice, and the woman was delighted with his abilities. I think I remember him
saying that she was there with a "taxi dancer" who was dancing with another
woman.

A friend of his, who has an apartment in BsAs so I would assume is better
known, was able to get dances with those "better dancers".

Lois Donnay
Minneapolis, MN