[Tango-L] Irresponsible advertisers. How to punish them

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Sat Nov 11 12:43:44 EST 2006

Listen, Tango Times,
what is your real name, by the way?

Haven't you been told that you should not post ads to Tango-L?

There is an effective method of restraining these wise guys:
Send them their message back!
Let them swim in their own spam!

Igor
PS. Nothing restrains them better then good, long and heated discussions,
but when we are cooling, they take the empty space. And in a long run this
is not a good thing. They could kill our forum.

I prefer to keep business out of tango. Until tango dancers are not a "mass"
to monetize on tango lives. But without some money flow it is impossible to
survive in modern society. It is not like it used to be: get our of a shack
( a free one ), pick an apple ( grows itself ), and dance tango till morning
on a nearby road. No, everything has to be paid for ! So, the equilibrium:
business and leisure. What is the best proportion to keep tango ( it means
us ) prosperous?