[Tango-L] 5 things to do

tanguerochino@netscape.net tanguerochino at netscape.net
Tue Nov 7 15:16:29 EST 2006

Timmy Tango Wrote

Go to any folk festival where there is Folk lore dancing and food. I
can't for
the life of me think of the Place on the weekend where they have the
great
food, dancing and the Gauchos race their horses and spear a hanging
ring. It's
out side of town.

Timmy, I think you are thinking of Feria de Matadero on Sundays, in the
old
slaughter house district.  It is outside of downtown, but not out of
town.

Matadero is a great place to spend a sunday afternoon.  There's even
tango
when I went there a few years back.  The organizers of a milonga
close-by
put on music for people to dance outside.